Monday, August 8, 2016

Life lately

Good morning!! Have your breakfast yet??

I am sharing some salad and pull pork sandwich with hubby. Got a pack of crispy pata flew all the way from Sibu last  night so I used some of the meat for the salad and sandwich. At the same time, I packed hubby's lunch to bring to his office before he is driving to Sri Aman later.


Life is busy as a homemaker and mother of 3 should be.


Most days, it could be pretty routine and boring but I've picked up on Chinese drama, so have been busy chasing the drama in between.

Lately, the 2 older kids have started a new class. Taekwondo class. Currently held in my clubhouse hall so it is convenient for me to drop them over. Both kids seemed to like and enjoy the class. A little bit of fun, sweat and exercise (plus a strict master teaching them).


And I bought them the gis to wear last week. I think they look cute in it. *wink*


Sunny and warm most of the time. Have not been having many downpours lately. Good for the laundry and gardening. But some day I would like to enjoy the beautiful rain and what it brings. Sigh!



The one person that may not be enjoying the humid weather would be my boy. His skin gets drier and when he sweats a lot, he tends to scratch and itch. But thanks to my mum, I got a big bundle of this natural remedy for Jamie's dry skin.


Aloe vera. And I am starting to plant a pot of aloe vera at home so I would have plenty of supply of aloe vera for dessert and soup, and natural remedy.

14 comments:

suituapui said...

Wahhhhh!!!! Your boy looks so happy and dashing in his taekwondo outfit! That wooden mortar and pestle any good, nicer than the stone one? Not so heavy, I guess.

Rose world said...

To pound on something smaller or lesser amount, the wooden mortar is convenient. I used to pound my herbs and sea salt most of the time

PH said...

I like the lunch you prepared for your hubby. Yesterday I made pulled pork LOL! Your two kiddos look cute in the taekwondo uniform but don't play play, they can fight one hah..hah...

mun said...

Good that to have them participate in taekwando lessons for exercise and discipline. Double bonus that they like it.

Yee Ling said...

I used Aloe Vera as facial mask. Cheap and natural..hehhe

Somewhere in Singapore said...

I loves drink with Aloe Vera...

Reanaclaire said...

Yes, nice to plant aloe vera for its benefits... I have drank the sweet desserts before... very nice if boiled with dried longan and red dates...

Libby said...

Life is good if we are easily contented.

Rain is good because weather will be more cooling but no rain is good for laundry and gardening like you said

So rain or no rain also good right?

Libby said...

Taekwando is a very tedious exercise, I tried before and I was like panting away so it is good for the kids to start early

Merryn said...

I have an aloe vera plant at home too.

It is nice to let your kids take up some self-defense activity. I will sign Ayden up too when he is older to join the elder brother.

Life has been busy for me these days hence the lack of updates and hopping. Hoping that everything will return to normal soon :)

Azura Chan said...

It's a bad news to me too. Tend to scratch myself until it bleeding. :'(

Nancy Chan said...

Its been more than week without rain and I am also scratching away. Your children look great in their white outfit.

ChrisAu said...

Its great to see your kids taking up taekwondo classes. I always believe in activities like these besides schooling. I have sending my two kids for a few enrichment classes for 2-3 years now.

Sharon D. said...

I use a small pestle and mortar too. The kids look smart in their gear. They have a well-rounded life thanks to you, Rose.