Friday, August 26, 2016

Fast and good

It was one of the weekday when hubby was on leave. We did some errands in the city and just before noon, we were hungry and decided to go to our favourite chicken rice shop in 3rd Mile for a fast and tasty lunch.


It was not packed and we quickly made our order.

Each table has the condinements such as chilli sauce, dark soy sauce and belacan. We could just take as much as we wanted as long as we do not waste them.


Within minutes, our food was served. First came the rice. The fluffy and fragrant rice was good.

Next the plate of steamed chicken. We ordered the portion of 2 persons, and it costs us RM10.


The best part has to be the chilli sauce. It is spicy with a bit of ginger and vinegar to it. Just nice to dip the chicken in. And I could just eat the rice with chilli sauce over my rice.

The curry and chicken feet soup were good too but I could go without them.




8 comments:

PH said...

I love chicken rice and the chilli dip is very important. My favorite is always the steamed chicken.

suituapui said...

Now I'm craving for chicken rice. Hmmm...Saturday tomorrow, dunno if my girl would want that for lunch.

Sherry said...

so hungry now no dinner yet. :D
sure taste good!!

Blackswan said...

Chicken rice is one of my favourites too! Happy weekend, dear! xoxo

Nancy Chan said...

I am looking forward to eating chicken rice again. Yums!

mun said...

Food looks good and price is good too.

Anonymous said...

I would prefer roasted chicken rice. Hehe

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Same with Azura, i prefer roasted chicken...