Friday, August 19, 2016

Favourite flowers

Have you stopped to admire the beauty of flowers lately??


The weather has been exceptionally warm over here and I have been watering my plants more than usual.  Thrice a day.  On such warm weather, I am sure the plants appreciate the extra fluid to keep them "hydrated".



My favourite flowers from the garden. Simply adore them. These Japanese roses are worth the waiting. They do not bloom every day so it is like a gamble to bet which buds bloom today.

Weekend is here. Not going to do much this weekend as kids are having their exams next week. Am going to get myself busy with the kids' revision. Preferably to stay indoor to keep away from the sun too.

But maybe going to bake something or go someplace for a little birthday celebration. My birthday as well as Jay's are coming up next week. We'll see how the weekend goes.

Happy weekend, guys! Have a great and beautiful weekend.

10 comments:

suituapui said...

Lovely flowers. My plants are doing quite well now that I'm spending a lot of time taking care of them - not many flowers though.

PH said...

Love your Japanese roses! So pretty :)

Small Kucing said...

lovely japanese roses

mun said...

I like Japanese roses! Looks lovely!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

I loves those flowers...

Hayley said...

I love flowers but just no time to stop and admire at them, hehehe!

Ezvina said...

Happy birthday in advance!

Reanaclaire said...

Beautiful flowers.. I like to see but don't know how to grow them.. Have a wonderful weekend! Oh, it is evening now.. :)

Libby said...

I love flowers, I like daisy, rose and tulip.

Sharon D. said...

I love these flowers too, Rose. Simply gorgeous!
However, I am always 'killing' mine ..haha