Nothing beats the weekend like an easy home-made crepe. It is so simple and quick to fix. Enjoy and hope you like the recipe.
Of course I got myself a little helper in the kitchen. My princess was eager to learn and help so I let her whisk and sieve the batter for me.
100g plain flour
2 large egg
300ml full cream milk
Pinch of salt
Butter or vegetable oil for cooking
1. Mix the flour, egg and milk into a bowl. Add pinch of salt and slowly whisk the mixture.
2. Sieve the mixture into a bowl and let it sit for 30 minutes in room temperature.
3. Heat up the butter or vegetable oil in a pan under medium heat. Slowly pour some of the batter onto the pan. Fry each side till golden brown (approximately 1 minutes on each side).
4. Serve with your favourite filling i.e. honey, butter, maple syrup and fruit slices or cubes.
5. Enjoy the sweet and savoury crepe.