Friday, June 4, 2010

Lose my voice

Must be I talk too much! *laugh* My voice also become husky lately.

Today I woke up pretty early. My Baby Jay is my alarm clock. He wakes up on time, around 7am but today is exceptionally early. Both my kids are early birds, so I do not rely much on my alarm clock to wake me up. Lol!

My new staff would be coming middle of the month. At least with a new staff, hubby can leave and do his own stuff. He has been helping during the weekday. I could not wait to get him out of sight as almost everyday he is complaining about no staff and freedom. Lol!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

" Good things shall come to those who wait" hahahah, sure tell your hub,good things shall indeed come his way.

Take in a lot of fluid lah,,, Honey is known to heal hoarse voice..

you have a great weekend ya