Thursday, June 3, 2010

First week at shop

For a start, I am glad that I finally make through the tough week. Stocks came and unpacked, stock checking, arranging and final preparation before the opening last weekend. But the tough test was only started.

A bit messy on first day. I still have lots to familiarise, especially the computer software and some hard-to-please customers, but other than that, everything is fine. Luckily got my family and friends to help me while I am looking for staff. Pretty hard to find workers now due to Gawai celebration, but hopefully I will be able to get one soon.


glitter-graphics.com


Ok, enough online for time being. While no customers around, I better have my dinner. Hungry me....cannot wait till shop closes at 10.

4 comments:

smallkucing said...

Congratulation on the grand opening of your shop. :D

RaiNboW said...

Wah, taugeh nio, congrates!!
Where is your shop?

reanaclaire said...

hello..greetings from reanaclaire.com

congratulations on your opening of the new shop!!

Grant-Grey Guda said...

You have an amazing blog, it is really very awesome, if you’re interested here is the link to my blog of poetry, it would be awesome if you could check it out and follow if you like.

http://thehumanicana.blogspot.com/

Or my facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Poetry-By-Grant-Grey-Guda/399397276060?v=wall

Hoping you have a wonderful week filled with inspiration and laughter,
Grant-Grey