Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The worst!

I could not stand it. Its basic amenities are the worst!

The toilet is the worst I have ever seen in a shopping mall. Out of 5, only 2 doors could be locked properly. One is taken for its storage of equipment. Even its handicap toilet has been used as store. Now I wonder why would they bother to have a handicap toilet if it is not for people to use but to keep stuff?

There is not a single day where I can see a clean and dry toilet. Sigh!

It has been almost 2 weeks since in operation but my phone lines have not yet done properly. This morning the contractor came to test on the phone lines but yet again, everything is fine. So I wonder why there is no single dial tone?

The management of the plaza is another story. Or probably I have been in this line before and see differently from different shoes. Or probably I could not expect too much from them as now I am one of the tenants here.....

6 comments:

smallkucing said...

haiyo...so kesian

Ezvina said...

where the h*ll are you!? :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

The normal everyday story of a dirty Malaysian toilet :D

Rose world said...

Ivynana, I am in Tabuan Plaza. Do visit me when u free :p

Zooropa said...

Hi Rose, it takes me long to congrats u on your new shop! Stay cool with the complex management :-)

Dora

Urgent plumbing service said...

The toilet is so important as it actually tells you the quality of the management of a shopping mall. Anyway, it has been a long time since I look for a plumber. I wonder what is the plumbing price in KL now.