Friday, June 25, 2010

Women behind the big wheels

My old car deserted me again. I do not what is the problem this time. Did not have time to check on her lately. but my guess is the starter since totally no sound or light when trying to start the car. So for time being she will be laid idly in the house.

As I drove hubby's car this evening to pick my two kids from baby sitter, I could not help but like to drive his car compared to my old car. Yes! I starting to love driving my hubby's 4W car. And I noticed that many ladies (friends that I know) are driving bigger cars. Called it daring or status quo, it is rather not easy to drive big car. I feel heavier. And it is definitely not easy to find parking too. Lastly not to mention the climbing out and in, especially when you have a lot of stuff to carry around. However I still like the feeling of driving a big car because I feel I am towering over all those smaller cars. *wink*

3 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

hope your hubby will exchange his car with you.. :)


reanaclaire.com

wenn said...

i love to drive big car too..

mNhL said...

Ohh...i love big car too. Higher and more comfortable. But they consume more petrol ;(