Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It is almost ready

I just finished packing some goodies bags for my shop opening. Before that hubby and I went for massages in Hide-A-Bean. I feel pains and aches all over body but I know I will feel great afterward. And a good night sleep too.

I went to check on my shop this evening. It is almost completed and today contractor came to install the cctv, LCD tv and computer system. So early tomorrow morning I would start to clean the shop. The stocks should be arriving in the morning around 9am so I need to wipe the dusts from my display shelves and mop my shop before it arrives. After that I have about a day to ready for the opening on Saturday. Oooh! I am going to be very busy from there onwards. So, good night everyone!

8 comments:

smallkucing said...

Congratulation...may business bloom :D

Cat Cat said...

Rose,
Congrats on your new business.
Tell me more about your shop. What do you sell? Eh, take some pictures and show me ya..

Dav DiDi said...

Congrats! Errmm , where is it ?

Ezvina said...

congratulation!

mNhL said...

can feel all your excitment. All the best to you and may your business prosperous.

Rose world said...

Cat Cat, it is actually Cosway shop. You heard of its new concept store and global business? :)

Didi, it is in Tabuan Plaza (the new H&L). Do drop by this Saturday around 11am as I will have buffet lunch.

Small kucing, Ivynana, mnhl, thanks!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Congrats Rose, all the best in your business :D

Deana E said...

All the best..you become a stockist for cosway? in kk, i see more and more new cosway outlet