Friday, April 3, 2009

Super Follower Award for my friends

Thank you so much Ivynana for this Super Follower Award. You have been a great follower of my blog yourself. Thank you once again.

I would like to pass this award to the following friends who have been wonderful followers for the past years. Deana, Pearly, Billy's mom, Mama Tatana and Jas. Hope you like what you read here and if any comments or suggestions, please let me know. If anyone find my blog interesting and would like to follow the every steps of my posts, you are welcome to join Rose's Friend Club (click the icon on the right bar)

3 comments:

Jas said...

thanks for the rewards... but hor... one thing happen lo... i don know how to excess it... hahaha... -_-""

pearly said...

THANK'S rose FOR THE LOVELY AWARD . I love your blog even I miss it I will still come over when I have time to read it all . love it just love it

Deana E said...

thanks rose for the awards