Tuesday, September 18, 2018

In the mall

After breakfast with my parents, we went our separate way. Since we were very near to Vivacity Mall, my man suggested for a walk in the mall to kill time. Since it was almost 10am and we had nothing to do, so everyone agreed to the idea.

We walked, we shopped, we ate. And we almost caught a movie, but we didn't. Nothing interesting enough for us to waste money and time to catch, so we stuck with the walking and shopping.

I bought few shirts from a boutique, the kids had new footwear. The big man also got himself a new short. Everyone walked home with loots that day.

The kids especially the boys had so much fun in the games arcade. About an hour there, you wouldn't want to know how much we spent!


By noon, we were hungry so we had our lunch in Kuching Flavours food court. We had Ah Suan chicken rice. Used to be one of the famous one (row of shop next to Sarawak Plaza) but has since closed down. The only Ah Suan chicken rice stall left was in Kuching Flavours.


And that wasn't enough, we ordered rojak (RM6.90) as well. The rojak was good. We enjoyed that more than the chicken rice, I have to admit.

Spotted a new eatery that just opened not long ago. Another day for that when we feel like having Thai food.


After lunch, everyone was tired. Mostly from the walking. So we headed home and spent the rest of the day watching DVD.

That was how we mostly spent our weekend together. 

11 comments:

mun said...

family weekend fun is the best!

Merryn said...

The boys must have enjoyed themselves getting one hour to play in the arcade. Such a nice and relaxing weekend you had. Lovely family bonding time.

Libby said...

Good that everyone got something from the shopping, what a fruitful family bonding day, shopping, eating and watching DVD after go home

suituapui said...

Sarawak Plaza is so pathetic now, like a haunted house. I used to walk past Ah Suan in the next building, always lots of people but I never stopped to eat there. I wouldn't go and eat chicken rice in Kuching when there are lots of nice things to eat. :D

Ezvina said...

I can imagine how much you spent at the arcade. My kids used to like those games too.

PH said...

That's a typical weekend activity most families do. It can be fun to have a family outing like that.

Diana Diane Teo said...

Everytime when I went Kuching, for sure my family will bring me to Viva City. But now, our favourite mall is Aeon Mall

Nancy Chan said...

Everyone has a great time and it is good for family bonding.

Blackswan said...

I enjoy going to malls to jalan jalan too! Hahaha! xoxo

Sharon D. said...

I call this a fruitful day - such good family time :D

Twilight Man said...

The big malls are the best places to hang out for all ages.