Sunday, November 1, 2015

Notes for November

Woke up this morning to be greeted by the rain outside. Hmm. Look like it is going to be a cold and wet November.

My dearest hubby's birthday is coming soon and by then, he would not be poking fun at me for being older!! He usually does that to annoy me because we are born in the same year but I am older by a couple of months.

I have planned and booked a surprise dinner for him and hope he likes my choice. A new place that we have never been before. 

This month, my Jay would be graduating officially from the kindergarden. A new milestone for him! And oh boy! My 2nd child is growing up so fast to be a young lad.

Soon, he is joining his sister in primary school and a whole new world for him. I am a bit anxious for him. Maybe because he is not like his sister, so I am worry about him adapting into Chinese-medium school. I know, I got to have faith in him and leave everything in God's hand. But still, I could not stop worrying about him. That's what a mother do best!! *wink*

What would we be doing over the long school holidays? Nothing much. Not going anywhere. Economy is bad, so got to save for the rainy days and not planning any expensive holiday this year end. But there is thought for a family vacation next year.

So guys, Happy November! I always love November because after November, it is December. The best and joyous month of all!!

14 comments:

Ezvina said...

Happy November! December coming soon, yeay.

Nancy Chan said...

Talking about birthdays. I used to want to grow old fast when I was young but now I want to pull the brake. Ha ha ha!

Libby said...

Happy November to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Don't complain about the rain...and don't complain about the sun. Give thanks that the horrible haze is gone...hopefully!!! Stretched over so many months this year, so terrible!!!

Booked the place already? Where? Where? I join also, can or not? Hehehehehe!!!!

Chinese-medium? Don't neglect English...and also the dialects. Many here cannot speak a word of English and the dialects have all died out, so sad. BM also hopeless...but that one, ok lah since they are not going to get all that far in their studies locally. Hehehehehe!!!!

Princess Ribbon said...

Thank God the haze is gone now, fingers cross don't come back.. But everyday raining, especially evening time, susah, coz we need to fetch kids and all.. Can't wait to read your post on hubby's birthday.. G also will be joining Kz in tadika next year, 3 years old ma.. Me, still a long way to go :(

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Same with Nancy, when i was young, i wish, i grow up faster, but not now, now i wish i was still in the childhood days, don't have to worry about this and that...

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Waiting to read about the surprise birthday dinner for your hubby...

Small Kucing said...

a new miles stone. :)

yea...am looking forward to December too.

Sharon D. said...

Haha...you and your hubby are so cute! November and December are my favourite months too for obvious reasons ;)

Merryn said...

I have plans up till November only. December is still empty :(

mun said...

Your husband does not read your blog? If he does, he will know about the surprise you planned for him!

Agnes CF Lee said...

me too no plan for holiday trip this year..but it's not late to plan for next year, still got a year to save up for a trip..haaa,,,

Imemily said...

Hope you have a happy time with your hubby during his birthday :D
Times flies, it so fast that December is coming ==

Huai Bin said...

The year is passing so fast nowadays!

It's almost the end of the year dy. It just seems like yesterday that CNY was just here. Don't know where all the time went...

Happy birthday to your husband! :)