Monday, April 26, 2010

Eu Yan Sang for the kids

Both kids have a continuous series of sickness and with H1N1 still on alert mode, we need to take the necessary prevention. And what ever other parents recommend, we would try it out.

A friend of my SIL recommended Eu Yan Sang's Bo Ying powder as the friend's daughter like my girl always have series of flu and cold since start schooling. After taking Bo Ying a year ago, her daughter never have any sickness.

Don't know it is true or what, my daughter's flu gone after taking the compound for 2days. She has running nose more than a week ago and after I gave her Bo Ying, the running nose has gone. I even let my Baby Jay take Bo Ying but a very small amount into his milk.



6 small bottles for RM33.00! Phew, expensive powder, so I give little gal's half bottle every alternate day.

Heard that snow jelly (Xue Ge Gau) also help in strenghten lung and body immune, so I bought a pack of uncooked snow jelly to try. Should have add some red dates, as the smell of the snow jelly is not that nice. My girl hardly take the snow jelly, so end up hubby and myself finished them up. I still have half pack left, so maybe I will try it with some red dates. Hmm, what else to add to make the taste better?

4 comments:

smallkucing said...

The snow jelly you can add gingko nuts, dried longan, white fungus and some panda leaves for nice smell :)

mNhL said...

I tried bo yin on my baby girl but it does not help at all!!! Maybe it work on some and not for some.

MIL normally put red dates and rock sugar into the snow jelly. Anything sweet will attract the little one to drink.

wenn said...

my hubby's shop sells it cheaper only RM27.50..

Serene said...

Hi, my first time dropping by.

Bo Ying Compound is good, but too bad my kid don't like the smell. I heard "Chong cao" (Chinese caterpillar fungus) is good for strengten lung also. Mabe you can give it a try...