Sunday, January 24, 2010

My shopping

What I bought in KL....



What do you think? Do you like it? It is comfy and fit my feet well.



I like this sandal too. Bought both at Nose in KLCC.



My unpacked luggage, full of my children's new clothing. I only bought 2 pairs of sandal and a blouse (at The Pavillion) for myself. And my SIL was commenting on the size of my luggage. Only staying for a night and I need to bring big bag, but in the end, she was the one that get me to buy this and that for my 2 children. Lol!



A CNY bazaar in The Pavillion. I didn't manage to check out the individual counter, as I only have 1 hour to shop there......

5 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

hello..greetings from IPOH.. coming by to visit your blog.. i love buying shoes too..sandals, slippers, workingshoes.. i m in!

smallkucing said...

the sandals looks very trendy and comfy. Hahaha..biasa la. Once have children will buy more children clothes than own clothes :D

Cat Cat said...

Aiyo Rose, looking at the CNY bazaar, bikin hati gua tak sabar-sabar... hehe!

Deana E said...

hi Rose..my turn to shop in kl tomorrow..ya we only stay 2 nights but i guess will bring BIG bag hehe

mNhL said...

Only 1 hour shopping can let you buy so many things. If more, then I think you need to buy a new luggage (to keep your shopping items). hehe