Friday, January 22, 2010

Fresh juices in the morning

When my father-in-law is here, without fail, he will make juices in the morning. Fruit & vegetable juices. Fresh juice of carrots, green apples and celery. Drink on empty stomach. Good detoxification. The left-over residue from the blender? We used them as fertiliser for our potted plants.

I tried to make juice at least once a week (i.e. Sunday) for the family. Little gal also enjoy drinking the juice. After she finishes her cup, she will show me her mouth (covered with red foam from carrot). Lol!! She does not eat much green, but loves carrot, so this juice is great for her.

Some more, she loves to take supplements now. I bought chewy fruity vitamin tablets from Cosway, which has 6 types of fruit shapes and colours. Every day she will take and open the bottle herself. "Today I am taking green colour", or "Tomorrow I want red colour". This will go on twice a day. I don't mind because I know this will supplement her diet since she did not take much greens in her food.

2 comments:

mNhL said...

and fresh fruit juices are good to clean our bowels! ehehe....

Dav DiDi said...

wahhh, ur baby girl is so kuai ...