Saturday, January 9, 2010

Raindrops keep falling on my head

That was what I felt for the past few evenings when I woke up in the middle of the night. Baby Jay cried for his night feeding. When I woke up to go to the rack to make his milk, I felt water on my head. Oh no! The roof is leaking again. Sigh!

We have not yet get people to check on the roof. Previous contractor could not solve the leaking problem and we have to find another guy to check it out. The ceiling in my bedroom has a hole seeping from it. The water from the hole is exactly at the side of my bed, so when I got up, the side of my bed was wet!

Judging from the rainy season, we would be expecting more rains till Chinese New Year. We have to move out from the room and get contractor to check the roof and re-do the whole ceiling. Hmm, could not wait for my new house to be ready, but that would not be in next to no time.


glitter-graphics.com

4 comments:

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Oh! So Sorry to hear that. I hope it will be fixed soon.

smallkucing said...

:( Gosh...habis basah the bed and all. Hope the next contractor wont be so "yellow fish">

wenn said...

ya, it's troublesome when the roof leaks.

Unknown said...

Pity u ... better ask someone to fix it asap