Thursday, January 28, 2010

Beautiful nails

When was the last time I colour my nails?? I can't really remember...... :p

So out of boredom, I took out my nail colours one night and paint my nails. And little gal's too. She could not resist the temptation of not having her nails painted.



Hmm, thinking of buying new colours for the CNY. I usually buy my nail colours at Beauty Paradise at Jalan Kempas because it is nearer to where I stay now. They have cosmetic and hair products as well. Check them out by searching "Beauty Paradise" in Facebook.

4 comments:

smallkucing said...

Lovely colour. Yes, CNY is coming. Should get some colour to the nails :)

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Beautiful. My wife seldoms colour her nails. She is more concerned about her hair.

Cat Cat said...

Cantik your nails Rose... I too, do my own nails at home.. Too expensive to get it done at the salon... Hehe!

vialentino said...

wow wow...nice color and beautiful nails....my wife also love to do this....sighhh