Thursday, February 26, 2009

Food photo

Every children would love this dish: Crispy Noodle in tomato sauce. Not only children, but children-at-heart adults like me also love this dish! *wink*





If you are asking me, I am craving for this appetising dish everytime. I discovered this delicious noodle in The Food Gallery, Tun Jugah lately. The stall that sell this dish used to be very "stingy" in its portion, but glad that it has improvised and improved since then. RM5.00 special with prawns.

3 comments:

Mama Tatana said...

Hi Rose,
The food photo make me hungry!!!..We can have this kind of noodle in our chinese restaurant here in Germany unfortunately without the fresh green vege of course. Hubby loves it. thanks for sharing.

JenJen's Place said...

WAHH! the only place we can have tomato noodle or kueh teow is at Alex's stall!! Not alot of ppl in KL know what is tomato noodle/ kueh teow!

Dav DiDi said...

I like tomato mee & soup too !!! I like the one in open market oh .. the portion is big and the gravy is extremely yummy!