Sunday, May 14, 2017

Not perfect mum

I have to admit that most of the time, I am not a perfect mum to my 3 children. Sometimes I were not there for them.


Maybe because of tiredness or I just want some me-space away from them. Some day I were mean to them; raising my voice and scolding for no apparent reason.  It was my fault.

I am as guilty as charged!  Not been there for them, comfort them, teach them, listen and talk to them as much as I want. But I know that to my children, I am a perfect mum. They know my flaws, accept me for who I am and love me unconditionally. Because I am their mum no matter what.  I love them too.

Today is Mother's Day.  The day where it is not much any different from other normal days.  I still care, cook and do stuff for them.  But then again, the feeling of joy is doubled inside of me when I wake up on Mother's Day and my kids come over to wish me "Happy Mother's Day!" and give me kisses on the cheek. To me, that is the best present I ever wanted! I love them with my whole heart.

Happy Mother's Day to all awesome moms out there.  You are the best, and perfect in your children' hearts.

10 comments:

suituapui said...

Not perfect? You have THREE, got a handful there...three live wires - I admire how you can manage on your own. Happy Mother's Day, God bless always.

PH said...

I doubt if there is a perfect mother. You all do the best that you can and that is what matters. I'm glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day :)

Sharon D. said...

Oh, I think you're a wonderful mom who's doing the best she can for her family. No one's perfect, after all. We fall, we get up, we try again. :)

mun said...

no one is perfect as we are all humans. happy mother's day to you!

lina said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Nancy Chan said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, Rose! We are all guilty for not being a perfect mom but then again, there is no perfect mom. We all have done our best.

Reanaclaire said...

Yes, there is no perfect mom.. Most important, we love our kuds and we moms are always there for them!! Be Happy, Rowena!!! Happy Mother's Day.. It is still Sunday over here...

Ezvina said...

I have to disagree. From what I see you are with your kids most of the time, not so much me-time i see. And I am sure you gave up your career for them. Dont be too hard on yourself, you are a great mum.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Blackswan said...

Happy Mother's Day!! You're perfect raising 3 kids, dear! xoxo