Saturday, August 24, 2013

Yours truly is 36!

(Image taken from Yahoo!)
 
I am turning 36 today!  In few more years I would be a 40 year old woman!  Wow! Stop there!  I do not want to think where I would be and what I would be doing when I am 40 years old, but I know that I am 36 today and I am a proud mummy to 2 lovely children and soon 3 children next month!!!
 
So much has happen this year, first been me by taking the big decision in quiting my shop and become a full time homemaker and mother to my children.  And hubby's big step in taking his current post as branch manager in another town and we moving away from our comfort home in Kuching.  It just happened so fast and unexpected but I am glad to say we are surviving and adapt to the new environment. 
 
I am celebrating my 36th birthday in Sibu!  My first birthday in Sibu.  And we are going to celebrate my birthday as well as Baby Jay whose birthday is tomorrow.  Have not yet decide where.  There are still many places that we have not yet explore over here.   We shall conquer but we will take it one at a time.  :)

7 comments:

Sharon D. said...

Happy Birthday, Rose!

wenn said...

Happy Birthday! All the best!

Hayley said...

Don't worry, age is just a number la!

Happy birthday!

mun said...

Hello Rose,

Here's wishing you a very happy belated birthday! :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Happy birthday.

suituapui said...

Happy birthday to you and your baby!

Libby said...

Happy belated birthday Rose! Sorry for not visiting until now.