Tuesday, August 6, 2013

In Farley




Before our temple adventure , we went to Farley food court for breakfast.  We used "Waze" application in my Samsung handphone to find our way there.  I have been there on Saturday night after dinner with my SIL and kids but we went to the supermarket and department store only.  It was very packed.  My SIL said the food court's dim sum is nice and has many varieties, so I suggested to hubby to go there on Sunday morning.  Unfortunately, when we reached there around 10.00am, there were not much choice left. 

But we still ordered 4 plates of dim sum which is RM4.00 per plate to try.  We tried something that we never tasted before in Dim Sum like this Thai-style steamed squid.  Taste-wise, it was a bit spicy and sour but very appetising.

Hubby ordered "gu chap" (beef mix soup) to try.  Taste like kueh chap except with lots of beef slices and beef balls.  RM6.00 per bowl.

There were a big crowd on Sunday.  The Malay stall was not open, probably because of the coming Hari Raya.  Other food stalls include noodle stall and chicken rice stall.  Hubby ordered its kampua, which he said was nice; but we could find better kampua in other place. 

6 comments:

Small Kucing said...

sunday everywhere also very crowded :(

Blackswan said...

I haven't been on a temple adventure for a long time.....

Hayley said...

Those food looks yummy la!

mun said...

I think I will like the beef dish. From your photo, the food looks quite tasty.

suituapui said...

Went there for the dim sum a couple of times a long time ago - pretty good, not bad...but it's so far - the other side of town and I do not go there often unless I have some special business to attend to.

Sharon D. said...

Rose, you make me want to book tickets to Sibu..lol. This is in Sibu, right? ^.^