Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Not so good

Schools have started and both kids are having their crying dramas in schools yesterday morning.  I have to send both to schools yesterday since hubby could not do so.  My girl was fine at home but once in school, she started to have teary eyes and quietly weeping while walking to her classroom.  My Jay was even worse than her, with him telling me that he did not want to go to school once he was awake yesterday.  Sigh!  So all those coaxing and persuasion did not really worked as he was crying aloud once we reached his kindergarden.   Kids!  Really headache.  I wonder whether they are missing their Kuching schools, friends and teachers and still not used to the environment over here??? 

I am down with cough and sore throat since weekend and am still recovering from my sickness.  How I hate sore throat!!  Because I could not take antibiotic and it took such long time to recover.  And I also lose count of how many times I fall sick to cough and sore throat since we moved over to Sibu.  Around 4 times?  Or is it 5? 

As for my pregnancy, I am doing fine.  Doctor is happy with my condition and everything is normal.  I am now in Week 35 plus and soon I would be in delivery room.  To be exact it is abot 3 weeks from now.  Oh dear!  How excited I am.  This morning I have even started to pack my bag, getting ready to bring to hospital.  Let see.....I have 2 spare baby clothing for my baby to wear when we check out from hospital.  I even stand by 2 5oz bottles; mitten and sock; a wrapper to wrap the baby, a towel and some personal stuff of mine.  I think I got everything!!!

9 comments:

Elaine said...

Hope you will recover soon. Take cover

Ezvina said...

Diapers?

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

My son didn't have problems going to school. I think your kids will be used to it soon.

Hope things will continue to go well with your pregnancy.

Sharon D. said...

Oh dear ..I'm pretty sure they'll feel better once they're comfortable with their new friends :)

mun said...

Hope your throat feels better soon. Also hope your children get used to their new schools soon. Good to know the doctor is happy with you. :)

suituapui said...

Take care, get well soon. Weather not so good...very hot or really heavy rain, so cold. Drink lots of water, take lots of fruits and vegetables, no deep-fried stuff...etc.

Jas said...

maybe they still cant adapt to the new environment~ hmm.. take care~ ^^

Libby said...

Take care mummy Rose, sorry for not visiting recently.

Hayley said...

Wow, time flies! You are so near to your EDD!

Wishing you a smooth delivery.