Friday, March 22, 2019

Have been, lately

How happy I am that the school holiday is finally here. A short one, one week. But one week is better than none. I need a little break!!

The past 2 weeks have been nothing but stress. The kids had their semester exams. So when the kids are sitting for their exams, I bet most parents would agree with me, the parents are more anxious and stressed than the kids!! Thank God, the tension time is done and dusted. 


The days are now longer this year. I have been busy doing chores and running errands here and there. And I spend more time on the road, chauffeuring the kids around daily. 


The weather has been warmer lately. That is how summer feels like. March is definitely a warm month. Lesser rain this month. 

2 weeks ago, a lady cousin and cousin-in-law of hubby had a short visit to Kuching. It has been ages since we met them so we took the time to have dinner with them over here.


Initially we wanted to dine at this stall but it didn't open that particular day. Nevertheless the seafood in this stall was good and fresh. Everyone had a good time catching up and enjoying the mouth-watering seafood.

So look forward to the holiday break. Nothing special planned for the holiday but I am planning for a little me time. Facial session is long overdue. And maybe a trip to seaside village on one of the weekends but nothing confirmed. I leave it to my hubby to plan. If he is up to it as he just came back from his Laos holiday yesterday.

Signing off now. So to you, have a great weekend! 

7 comments:

Iwona said...

Have a nice weekend :)

mun said...

Enjoy your one week school holidays!

suituapui said...

Hubby went on a holiday on his own. How very nice! If only I could go and have some ME time too.

Libby said...

I like the last photo, looks like a very romantic setting, where is this place?

Reanaclaire said...

Oh must pamper ourselves with facial! I did one before I came here...

Rose world said...

The hotel where my hubby stayed in Laos. Yes, I love the photo so I posted abd shared here.

PH said...

Enjoy the short holiday!