Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Moving towards

Yes, we are moving towards the Year of Rooster in couple of days and I hope the new year brings prosperity, wealth, health and happiness to everyone. 

A couple of weeks ago we went to The Spring mall for some shopping. Spotted the big gold rooster standing tall at the centre court.

I did not see other roosters other than this one but the mall was prettily decorated with these colourful trees. 



And as we finished our shopping (actually my shopping!), we saw this indoor train with passengers in it moving towards us! And yes, the kids were excited to see a moving locomotive and followed it while asking our permission for a ride. 


They have a waiting station so we waited for the next ride but it isn't free. RM5.00 per person.





Cool train. Jan and Jay were eager to jump into the seat but not Jamie. He did not want to go in so save a RM5 there.  He waited patiently for the other 2 to finish their ride so we can headed home.


Don't think I would be updating any more posts over here till next week, so I would like to wish everyone "Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!" Gong xi fa cai in the year of fire rooster.

11 comments:

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Advanced Happy Blessed Lunar New Year to you and your family, Rose...

Nancy Chan said...

Wishing you and family a Blessed Chinese New Year!

Libby said...

Gong Xi Fa Chai to you and your family Rose

lina said...

Happy Chinese New Year to you and family!

Reanaclaire said...

Enjoy this festive season with your love ones and family, Rose.. Happy Chinese New Year to you and family!

mun said...

Jamie is so cute, why didn't he want to ride the train?

Here's wishing you a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fa Cai!

suituapui said...

A Happy and Properous Chinese New Year to you and all your loved ones.

I may not be updating my blog as well over the next few days - my mum has been admitted into a medical centre here so we are really caught up with things - don't think there will be much of a celebration this year.

PH said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Blackswan said...

Hey dear, those are some awesome CNy displays! Happy CNY, Rose! xoxo

ahlost said...

I didn't know they actually charge for the train ride until i met my bro. He told me they paid RM10 for two kids !!! LIke OMG.. i wanted to bring my baby for the ride for few times.. but everytime it was unsuccessful. I guess there was reason for all the unsuccessful attempts.. haha..

Sharon D. said...

The CNY decor is beautiful. I am loving the trees!