Saturday, March 20, 2010

Quit here, Go there

I quit my job after working for about 4 months yesterday. I submitted my resignation last Friday and today is my last day. I am going to enter a new venture in my life. *wink*

I would be flying to KL tomorrow afternoon for my entrepreneur training for 2 weeks. The company called me up for training last week. Since I have missed out the first training, I would not want to postpone it further.

It happens that few of my friends from Kuching will be going there the following week. So I would staying over the weekend with them, and we will plan what to do on Saturday. I would be renting an apartment. I would not be alone as I get to know few people from Sarawak would going there too. All about networking! Hope to catch up and get to know them well over there. *wink*

While I am away, we have sorted out the arrangement for the children. Baby Jay will be put at baby sitter’s house and during the weekend, hubby to bring back the baby. Since my princess is bigger, she can follow her uncle and aunties. I would not worry too much about my girl; she is very independent without me. I am just concerned about hubby looking after Baby Jay over the weekend. Sigh!

8 comments:

smallkucing said...

I guess Big Jay will "kau tim"some how

Ching Ching said...

good luck to your new job.

Deana E said...

all the best..

mNhL said...

Don't worry too much. Men will automatically became a 'mother' when needed. That is part of surviving skill. haha....

All the best in your new job. $miled for you.

Sasha Tan said...

dun worry... men can kau tim wan. Just that the kid looks abit dirty only.. All the best with the new job

2crazydogs said...

Good luck and all the best to your new job.

janice said...

good luck in ya new job..
at the same time u can enjoy bit your "ME" time.. hehehe..

Hazel said...

good luck in your new job...lives is like that..