Thanks Hilda for this interesting tagging. Been a while since I done the last tagging, so I am getting a bit rusty here. :) Well, here it goes:
1. When you buy a greetings card, are the words or the picture more important to you?
Actually both. But I would look at the picture first.
2. What's your favorite kind of cake?
Rich American Chocolate Cake!!! Fattening….
3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
Yes, mostly personal items like perfume, cosmetic products, wallets etc
4. What's your favorite holiday?
Like Hilda, I love beaches and sightseeing too!!
5. Are you going on holiday this year?
Yes, we are actually planning to go to Thailand end of this year. I hope it comes true……
6. What was the best party you've ever been to?
My post-wedding party! Karaoke session till 1am in the morning
7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?
Our wedding is in a grand hotel, with a romantic song ushering us into the wedding hall.
8. What's the most romantic thing that's ever happened to you?
A candlelight dinner on our 2nd date with pianist playing next to our table…..oooohhh
9. What's your favorite girls' name?
Megan, Jane and Catherine
10. What's your favorite boys' name?
Eddison, and Nicholas
11. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?
Brad Pitt definitely!
12. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful? Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston?
13. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?
14. What is your best character trait?
Romantic and likeable
15. What is your worst habit?
I would like to pass to tag to my friends, Jen, Didi, Hye and Agnes.