Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Miscellaneous Picture # 85: Harvest

My chilli plants started to bear fruit last month and my first 2 chillies that I harvested

Weather has been good for the lime tree as it bears more tangy fruits for me

Aloe Vera and growing babies in a pot

Screwpine plant at the backyard growing healthily 

Also at the backyard, a new addition since last year. Lemon tree. Growing higher now but couldn't get away from those pests that keep eating its leaves.

Not a harvest but a plant that grows like nobody business in my garden. Cut and keep this baby indoor for greener effect and decoration.


10 comments:

lina said...

Wah! Nice harvest.

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

I can't wait for spring time here in my part of the world. I'll start planting for my summer and fall crops. Chili pepper is one those that I am planning to plant.

I'm so excited.

Twilight Man said...

Your house has very good energy! Good to see all growing so well.

Nancy Chan said...

The warm weather is good for chili plants. The chili plants in my garden are from seeds from the compost.

mun said...

Nice plants and harvest!

suituapui said...

Wahhhh!!!! Your aloe vera is growing so well. Mine botak already - I keep taking to make my aloe vera, mint and pandan drink. So nice, so very refreshing...and good for health too!

Ezvina said...

Your plants grow well.

Blackswan said...

I'm impressed, Rose! xoxo

Reanaclaire said...

I used to share the small chillies with my neighbour, she plants them and I eat them! hahaha... In almost every dish, we need them to enhance flavour..

Agnes CF Lee said...

I have totally slow down in planting. Time and space are the big concern for me to care for the plants. Probably I will only plant dessert roses for they need less care and watering.