Friday, August 10, 2018

Weekend is here!

Been busy with some normal stuff and oh boy, am I glad that the school exam is over!

You know what that mean right?? Yay, school holiday is around the corner. I think I need some rest and slow pace over the holiday. 

Sorry, this will be a short post; I will blog more soon. Later, I would have some me time, enjoying a quiet facial. And I am going to enjoy the weekend with my family! If only tomorrow is not a replacement school and we don't get to wake up early. Other than that, I guess we could improvise and enjoy the rest of the weekend together.


9 comments:

lina said...

Have a great weekend!

mun said...

yes! family 1st! :)

suituapui said...

Too bad my girl still cannot get her transfer so we can't be together, except on weekends. I guess this is the case when the children grow up - many like me or worse - not even on weekends, hardly get to see the children, only the old couple left at home. Sobssss!!!!

PH said...

You are probably more stressed than your kids when they have exam LOL! Have a wonderful weekend :)

Yannie said...

Enjoy your weekend, Rose!

Libby said...

Whenever my students having exam, I also as stress as my students LOL.

Good that holiday is here, can relax a bit.

Have a good weekend dear.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Enjoy your weekend...

Nancy Chan said...

Hello Rose, hope you had a great weekend! Have a wonderful new week!

Sharon D. said...

How time flies! Enjoy the school holidays, Rose.