Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Quick breakfast

We woke up late on one Sunday. Late than our usual time. Blamed on the drama chasing marathon the night before. Lol.


Since we had little time to spare before the church service, we went to Curry House, MJC for a quick breakfast.


I never miss a glass of teh tarik when I dine in a mamak shop so I was not going to this round.  And soon enough, the curry, dhal and sambal dipping came to our table.


The kids had their usual, roti telur while I ordered roti canai kosong for Jamie. He didn't eat much so mostly went into my tummy but I only managed to ate half of the bread.

Roti canai

Hubby had his usual that morning. Maggi mee goreng with a fried egg on top. Reminded him of his college days, he said.

Maggi mee goreng with fried egg

As for me, I had mihun goreng. I always enjoyed its mihun goreng. Not overly spicy and tasted so well with that lime juice all over it.

Fried mihun

We finished our breakfast under 30 minutes. And we reached the church few minutes before it started. Just in time.

12 comments:

suituapui said...

I cooked Sarawak laksa today...and bubur kacang hijau with sweet potatoes and sago pearls - cooling, so very hot these days.

Diana Diane Teo said...

I always passed by this shop when going to my brothers' house. Should try someday. I'm wondering how much roti canai cost in Kuching cause in KK, currently it cost almost RM1.50 for roti canai kosong.

mun said...

My kind of breakfast but I will just eat a bit of everything and my friends have to finish the rest of the food.

Nux V said...

wow, quick breakfast but still very sumptuous!

PH said...

That was a very nice breakfast. I haven't had roti canai for ages!

Merryn said...

Eh, this one is really my college kind of food. I survived on these back then and grew 10kg heavier. Haha.

Reanaclaire said...

The maggi mee goreng looks so good!! Long time since I have that!

Iriene said...

Love the roti canai telur and teh tarik, one of our great Malaysian breakfast. Tks for sharing.

Nancy Chan said...

Long time didn't eat roti canai kosong. I used to eat roti canai kosong with spicy sambal for breakfast when I was working.

Libby said...

Drooling at the roti canai and teh tarik, I also never miss teh tarik whenever I eat at the Malay Stalls

Imemily said...

the maggi mee goreng looks good to me
but i rarely visit mamak shop right now
coz i have "super hygienic" character which I will think of how they make the roti if they ever wash their hands n etc
second is the food they make some are oily to me
this i see in KL not sure in other places

Sharon D. said...

Rose, that's three food posts in a row. You're seriously making my stomach grumble now. Lol!