Saturday, May 28, 2016

Can you feel the holiday?


Yes and yes! School holiday is here! Everyone (especially the kids) screams with joy and relief. School is out and a long 2-weeks holiday is right on.


And you must be wondering why I am up early today where I should be cuddling in bed. Well, one thing for sure. The kids are up, mummy is up too. *wink*

Today would be a busy Saturday.  A little packing is in the list. We will be going somewhere for a short break.  Will update you guys on our holiday soon. 

In the meantime, I leave you with some shots that I took few weeks ago. A Gawai decoration in Tun Jugah Mall where they showcased the traditional Iban musical instruments.





And another nice decor set up in The Spring Mall.




Selamat Hari Gawai!!

15 comments:

Sharon D. said...

Selamat Hari Gawai - happy holidaying, Rose and family. :)

suituapui said...

Tun Jugah! Have not been there for a long time. Will do that...go and check out the food court. Used the love the food there, all changed now, it seems. Happy holidays!!! 2 weeks only! Sigh!!! If only we had 3 weeks. :D

Nancy Chan said...

Happy holiday! So your little cute boy is carrying his own bag. Sounds so exciting and looking forward to your post on your holiday.

Ezvina said...

I am so ready for holiday, but i am not ready for Gawai, aiya, no preparation done yet.

mun said...

Have a good holiday! enjoy!

PH said...

I don't have children so I never know when is school holidays. Have a great holiday with your family!

Azura Chan said...

Nice decor. I haven't been to the Spring recently, Happy holiday!! Extra workday for us. muhuhu

JenJen's Place said...

Wow! Good to see you are still blogging! :)

ChrisAu said...

I don't feel it yet cos I am not home yet but soon. I will be taking a week off to be with my family. SUch a nice event there, enjoy your time with the kids.

lina said...

Enjoy the two-weeks school holiday! :)

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Enjoy your upcoming holiday...

Henry Tan said...

happy holiday! :D enjoy the holiday with your family! :D

Here's how you maximize your savings!

Yee Ling said...

Yeahh...holidays have just started. This week I let the kids off from tuition which is very unusual cos I want them to enjoy the holidays after their exam.

Libby said...

My student's mother also wanted my student to have a break during the June school holidays so this month (June), I will be less busy

Imemily said...

nice to stay in East Msia
Here I dont have any idea how Gawai festive is