Monday, October 7, 2013

Thought it is over...

The other day I was talking about my skin allergy right? Both hands are getting better. They are on TLC as every day I would put on medication. I tried 2 medications so I also do not know which one worked. I know eventually the rashes will go away but the itch is killing me. Need the cream to ease the itches a bit. Now left only the brown marks on both hands which will be gone soon.
I am using these 2 creams. 

Now the rashes have gone to my upper arms. Aaarrrgggh! Funny thing is when they are on the hands, my right hand is worse than the left one. Now my right arm looks like this. My left arm only has few small spots and no itch at all. Now my attention is tuning to my right arm.  


Ugly sight! :(

8 comments:

Ezvina said...

oo my, hate itchiness especially during confinement.

Sharon D. said...

Oh dear, get well soon, Rose!

suituapui said...

Try the government polyclinic or hospital. They may have the cream for your ailment.

Blackswan said...

Oh dear, looks quite serious. Better consult a doc if it doesn't get any better. Take care!

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Ouch! That looks itchy.

Get well soon yeah!

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Ouch! That looks itchy.

Get well soon yeah!

mun said...

I hope you find out what is triggering this allergy and cure it at the source. Meanwhile hope the cream you are using will cure the symptoms (the itchiness).

Agnes CF Lee said...

the allergy is bad..must be very irritating..I had bad allergy /hives since I was a little girl, have recovered after i gave birth to my eldest daughter..now my eldest got it from me..I feel very bad about it..