My girl has been nagging me to make pancakes for her breakfast. So I decided to surprise her this morning with a simple egg pancake.
Not as fluffy as I want. More like crepe to me. But tastewise, they are light and it is great to eat in the morning. I used rice flour since I had it in the fridge.
1 cup rice flour
3 medium sized eggs
1/2 cup full cream milk
1 tbsp oil
1. Beat eggs in a mixing bowl. Add milk, flour, oil and salt.
2. Whisk flour till no lumps are formed.
3. Cover the bowl with fling wrap and keep in fridge for at least an hour or overnight.
4. Heat up a lightly-oiled frying pan. Scoop the mixture with a big spoon and add into the pan.
5. Flip the pancake and fry till lightly brown.