Thursday, March 14, 2013

I am preggie!

Yes! I am glad to shout here that I am pregnant! 3 months pregnant to be exact.  So if those of you remember that I did mention I have "close factory" for another baby last year I have to take back my words.  God has its plan and we are blessed to have another baby on the way.

I am doing fine, just a bit tiring.  I was mostly sick during the 1st 2 months, with cough and tonsilitis and being a preggy, doctors do not recommended antibiotic to me.  So I have a long time to recover from my sickness.  Age is also catching up.  Lol!  Both hubby and I were "chua-kia" (snake kids) as we were born in the Year of Snake, so another "chua-kia" in the family is great.

I feel more nausea in this pregnancy. Unlike my 2 previous pregnancies, this time is more tiring.  I do not have much appetite and I have some mild morning sickness.  But like the previous 2 I only feel nauseatic when I am hungry.  So need to feed myself fast before nausea becomes worse.  Each pregnancy is different.  In my first pregnancy, I enjoyed food the most, eat and eat non stop. And every night I must have my supper.  Exactly 9 pm because my tummy would grumbled and I could not sleep well at nights.  As on my second pregnancy I were more relaxed because I quitted my job and rest enough. 

So I am going to enjoy my pregnancy again.  Need to bring out my maternity clothing soon, because I could not find in some of my clothing now.  Although I did not put on weight (up to now) I could feel my tummy is growing. So more pants and skirts do not fit me.  Luckily I did not give away my maternity clothing.  And I still have lots baby stuff and clothing around.

Initially plan to go to Thailand in June this year but that have to be postponed; maybe next year.  Instead planning to go vacation to Hong Kong end of the year.  Hope it works out there.

I am going for my next checkup during 16th week.  Maybe by then we would know its gender.  When asked my eldest, she wants a baby sister since she already has a brother.  But we do not mind any since we already have both.  As long as the baby grows healthy like the sister and brother, is good enough for us.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that. Congrats too. Take care and rest more k.

Hayley said...

Congratulations!!

Remember to eat and rest well!

Small Kucing said...

congratulations!!!


These few months must rest more.

Yannie said...

Happy for you, Rose. So nice to hear your good news.

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you. nice to hear that. enjoy ur pregnancy.

Ezvina said...

wow..so excited for you.
All the best, take good care, rest well n eat well :)

ann low said...

Congratulations!!!

mNhL said...

Congratulations. That's a piece of great news! Take care....

wenn said...

great news! congrats!

suituapui said...

Congrats! Baby snake on the way... LOL!!!

Merryn said...

Congrats Rose!

yvonne said...

Congrats to you, Rose!

Do enjoy your preggie-hood :)

Mummy Gwen said...

Congrats! Wow so many snakes in the family..great.

Libby said...

Congrats Rose! Enjoy your preggiehood, eat well and rest well.

Jas said...

congratulations~!! :D

Zoe said...

Congratulation!

Cynful Pleasure said...

Congrats Rose!!! Enjoy your preggy journey!