Okay, now that we have already move to our new home, it would be no excuse for me anymore. My to-do list would include the following:
- To prepare breakfast for hubby and children every day (Previously I prepared breakfast for my girl at home, and then with hubby, go out for breakfast)
- Try to cook dinners every night, but a day off on weekend. Now I have more time and my own kitchen to experiment with new recipes.
- Ironing the clothing. (Btw, I never like ironing and in previous house, we have an aunt to help with the housekeeping and ironing of hubby's working attires)
- Go to the clubhouse, utilise its gym equipment and swimming pool at least twice a week. (But unfortunately the swimming pool has been out for few weeks now. Wonder when they are open up again because my girl has been nagging me about swimming.)
- Plan a new hobby i.e gardening. (Never have a green finger but hopefully I would be able to plant some potted plants and herbs in my backyard)
- Decorating my new home. And housekeeping will be my sole responsibility. No more cleaning aunt service since we noticed that she did a bad job in previous house. However hubby is thinking of getting someone to come once a week to do some cleaning. I guess he still cannot trust me to do a good cleaning around the house. Lol!
- Finished up my crochet piece which I left many years ago so I can get it framed together with my other pieces in the house.
- Enjoying the rest of 2012 in new home with my family