Wednesday, July 25, 2012

No time to tell

Out of sudden, I do not have any watches to check on time.  My watch of more than 3 years stopped working properly on Sunday morning.  I could not adjust the time and date as I could not turned the meter needle.  It looks like it was jammed. 

And when I resorted to using another watch (bought by my sister few years ago), it fell on Monday and its glass broken as shown below.  Sigh!  I never like to wear this watch because I encountered few times it came off because of the strap mechanism.   So, I finally (and really) have it broken. 


This few days I am not used on not wearing any watch on my left wrist.  Something is missing and I will automatically glance to my left wrist to check the times.  Normal instinct.  Now I have to check the times on my handphone or computer desktop.

So I hinted to hubby that it may be time to get me a new watch. My birthday is just a month away.  *wink*

5 comments:

Cynful Pleasure said...

I always feel naked without my watch..

mNhL said...

i have not been wearing any watches for many years. Got used to it and now always check time using hp.

suituapui said...

Ya...use your hp...

Hayley said...

Ya, time for a new watch! ;)

Quay Po Cooks said...

Hope you hubby will get you one that you hope for.