Saturday, February 15, 2020

Once in a while

Since this coffee shop has become our current favourite place for breakfast, we hardly go any place for breakfast on weekends.

We used to patronize this coffee shop quite frequently in the past before the new coffee shop opened last year. Both coffee shops aren't that far to one another. But we prefer this place more bacause of variety.

It was one of the weekdays when my man woke up very early. He suggested for a breakfast date with me after dropping the boys in school. Initially he wanted to go to our current favourite shop for brrakfast but I told him that it would be good to patronise the othet coffee shop once in a while. As matter of fact, I missed its mixed pork soup that morning.

So that was how we ended up here that morning after a long absence.

Business was still good, it took quite sonetime for our food to arrive. 


I went for kolo kway teow that morning. Slightly bland, but never mind, I can add some sliced chilli and soy sauce to it. 

Hubby had its set as usual, ie plain noodle with mixed pork soup. We always requested for liver, pig's blood, minced meat balls in our soup. 

I don't take liver but I don't mind the blood cubes.

My craving for its soup was satisfied that day. :) 

7 comments:

suituapui said...

It sure looks good, the soup!!! Ooo...I love pig's blood...and liver too!!!

The Yum List said...

Ooh a breakfast date! Exciting. My favourite meal to eat out.

mun said...

I like the kolo kway teow best.

PH said...

I tried blood cubes recently and surprisingly it was quite pleasant.

Natalia said...

Yum, everything looks so good!

Nux V said...

i'm not a fan of blood cubes, but I will eat if no choice...lolx! as for kolo mee...yea I m craving for it!

Libby said...

The liver must not be overcooked to be nice.