Wednesday, February 26, 2020

The usual

We didn't get to eat the kolo mee the other day when we were here, so this round, the following Saturday, we visited this food court again for breakfast. 

It was slightly before 9am and the food court wasn't so packed. We placed our order and soon enough, our food came. 


Hubby's favourite chee cheong fun stall was here. He usually order its prawn ccf (RM5). 


I went for seafood mee hoon that morning. Yes, lovely and tasty, in my own opinion, much better than over here


The others had the usual, kolo mee. Yes, I am usually the odd one in the group, having different food. Lol. 

7 comments:

suituapui said...

I would go with the rest and have the kolo mee too. LOL!!!

Iwona said...

So yummy :)

Nux V said...

i prefer prawn ccf….

Nancy Chan said...

I am eyeing the kolo mee. Sure would love to taste it, looks so yummy.

Reanaclaire said...

I am eyeing the kolo mee cos the other two are sold here in Ipoh...

Libby said...

Ccf for me please!

mun said...

Your seafood noodles look good with all the prawns.