Thursday, August 1, 2019

First time


Since we don't have a Hard Rock Cafe in Kuching, I did not hesitate to jump to the chance to visit one in my recent vacation.


The Hard Rock Cafe KK in Oceanus Waterfront Mall was not an unfamiliar place for my man as he had made few trips to KK and dine and drink here.

The ocean view from the Hard Rock Cafe KK was spectacular!


We visited the Rock Shop but no, we did not bought anything. 


I was more on the food and a little chill out in the cafe.  Would you believe it that this was my very first time dining in a Hard Rock cafe? Yes, you better believe it!!

I had been to few like in Malaysia, Thailand and Europe but never dine in them. 


We did not dare to order much as the portion is big. American size, as my man described them. Lol. 


We shared these 2 platters, fish n chips and the original legendary beef burger. 


We ordered medium cook for the beef patties and it was lovely and just nicely done. So juicy and well seasoned, I enjoyed the burger very much. Everyone shared the food around with a high glass of lemonade. Of course my man had a glass of beer to go with the dinner. 


After that, hubby suggested to burn some calories with a stroll at the waterfront. So we walked over and took some photos of the cafes and pubs there. 

There was even a 24 hours Korea pub there, everything in Korean. Amazing. I felt like I was oversea back then.


The weather was nice as it was after a heavy rain. We were lucky to enjoy the nice cooling breeze and beautiful ocean view. 


I wish I could stayed longer in KK but alas, why the time passed very fast when we were having a good time!! 


I could just stay and stare out at the sea and watch the sunset. Sigh! 



13 comments:

Vicky Cahyagi said...

Nice culinary at Hard Cafe Malaysia. I follow your blog now. Thx

Nux V said...

yummy food in Hard Rock Café! good for sharing ;-)

suituapui said...

I used to go and eat at the one in KL but that was a long time ago. Used to stay at the adjoining hotel (Concorde KL). Food was nice, huge servings, service was good, dunno now.

PH said...

I've been to the one in KL and I like the food. But have not been back there for many many years.

Natalia said...

Looks like a great place!☺

Reanaclaire said...

I have been to Penang Hard Rock, not to stay but just to walk around.. heheehee...

mun said...

The fish and chips look so delicious! what a fun holiday you all enjoyed.

The Exclusive Beauty Diary said...

I also like to visit Hard Rock Cafe in every city where I traveled. I really enjoy in atmosphere there. This one have amazing view. I'm happy to see that you enjoy.

New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/07/beauty-of-words_31.html

Nancy Chan said...

The burger looks big and yummy! Like the ocean view and sunset.

Libby said...

What a captivating ocean view! I think i have been to a Hard Rock Cafe many many years ago, cannot remember very clearly.

Merryn said...

I love the burgers at HR. We frequent it often before I have kids. Now.. we only dine at hawker centers. Haha.

Imemily said...

Your picture reminded me of those fun times in KK
I hope to visit KK again soon

Twilight Man said...

I always loved KK and hope that fate will bring me there again someday.

You made me realise that I have also visited so many Hard Rock Cafes but only dined in the ones at KL and Manila. I drank alcohol in Manhattan and Beijing's Hard Rock Cafes. The whole places and concept there are very unique & interesting.