Saturday, May 23, 2015

Up on Saturday morning

It was an early Saturday for us. Jay had tuition in the morning so I got to get up before 7 to prepare his breakfast before dropping him to the tuition centre.

Then I let my girl has a dip in the clubhouse's pool this morning. How happy was she when I told her that she could go back to her swimming class after almost 3 months absence. Jay would not be able to join her for another month as he would have tuition classes on Saturday morning next month.


Jamie and I relaxed and enjoyed the air while waiting for her at the poolside. Jan had the pool all to herself. Maybe everyone was lazying or still sleeping at home. Unlike us, the early risers.


That was what I did on Saturday morning. 

9 comments:

mun said...

Your daughter really loves swimming. That is very good. What a beautiful and clean pool your clubhouse has. Really a good place to live. Has Jamie had a dip in the children's pool yet?

Libby said...

Beautiful sky and beautiful pool

Anonymous said...

Jamie's so good, waiting there so quietly. I would expect him to be struggling to get into the water too.

Nancy Chan said...

Your girl loves the water and swims well. Some kids are so scared of water.

Princess Ribbon said...

Love the weather and the pool.. Nice..

Small Kucing said...

its so hot over here. what a nice day to have a dip in the pool

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Nice weather, loves it...

Linda said...

What a fun time! :)

Merryn said...

Haha. I am definitely still sleeping at that hour >_<