Saturday, November 8, 2014

A day in the week

It was just another day, another week. This week is a honeymoon-ing week for Jay as no classes but he still went to school to practise for the graduation concert mext Friday.

So he was pretty happy as get to rehearsing and have fun.

Brought him to Twin Corner (near Paramount Hotel) for lunch after pick him from school on Tuesday. Hubby said the Chinese fried rice was good.


When it came, it did not look that appetizing to me but after took a spoon it was actually pretty good. Enough wok hei and the rice was fluffy and dry.


The great thing was they were pretty generous with the sliced sausages and salted fish. They did not even add much MSG so that was good thing.


Then we went home and I drank my cooling infused drink with cucumber, lime and lemon. Thanks to sharing from Azura, I started to drink this week. I add a bit of manuka honey to balance the sour taste.


I spent some time in afternoon packing our clothing. 2 big luggages and other stuff went into boxes and storage containers.


For dinner, my main dish was this corn pork rib soup.  Love the sweetness and goodness of this simple soup.


That was one typical day. Hope you guys enjoy reading my entry.


7 comments:

Blackswan said...

Graduation concert? That must be so fun & I'm sure you're just as excited, dear!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Dinner time coming, the fried rice makes me hungry...

Anonymous said...

Yes, Twin Corner - that chu char place dishes out pretty good stuff. Haven't been for a long time now. The roti canai stall there - the dhall dip is the best in town, very thick and rich, very nice.

mun said...

Yes, I enjoy reading your post every time. I love to eat the corn cob in any soup. Very sweet and tasty. Congrats to Jay for graduating from his school soon.

Princess Ribbon said...

Oohh Kz finished his concert last week.. Next next week would be his class party already.. I like fried rice with additional egg too, kids love them..

ChrisAu said...

I just got back from my little princess's concert. Check out the pics and videos from my facebook. :)

Azura Chan said...

I hate pAcking... I always end up packing last minutes. hehehe.