Monday, July 14, 2014

From the sea

I love fresh seafood. And I love fresh oysters too!

Had few fresh oysters over the weekend! 

Slurpy and delicious plate

I prefer my oysters go with just some lemon juice and a bit of fried shallot

This is Tong Fung Lo (sea snails) from Sabah. Just steam them and dip with some fu chu paste (preserved beancurd)

How the snail looks like 


Both oysters and snails from Hong Fu Seafood

Of course I do not indulge myself with all those expensive seafoods all the times. Once a while I like the simple hawker stall's seafood cooking such as this sambal belacan kangkung with cuttlefish! 

This plate of RM5 dish is available in Mu Cafe, same row with 100 Yen (behind Medan Mall)

13 comments:

Princess Ribbon said...

Saw this update in FB, looks juicy and yummy, but not a fan of oysters.. If raw, I only like sashimi, but not oysters.. If oysters, I prefer the cheese baked ones, yummzz...

Hayley said...

Wah you sure know how to enjoy life! I love oysters too, but the cheesebaked type.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

I loves oysters...

mun said...

I also prefer cheese baked oysters rather than raw ones.

Sharon D. said...

I have not mastered slurping down fresh oysters, Rose..haha. You're amazing!

Small Kucing said...

slurp.......yummy oyster

Small Kucing said...

slurp.......yummy oyster

Small Kucing said...

slurp.......yummy oyster

Coffee Girl said...

Ate fresh oyster once, i declare it didnt agree with my system much. i donno how some men take it on a daily basis... lol

Blackswan said...

I've not tried rock oysters Chinese style. Interesting to see it with soya sauce.

ChrisAu said...

Aiyo.....Oysters! You are making me hungry now !

wenn said...

delicious seafood..

suituapui said...

Gosh!!! You do love Hong Fu, don;t you? Been there so many times already. How come never invite me one?