Thanks to Angeline who really makes my day with a wonderful award and tag. It has been ages since I received an award and a tag. So a wonderful start in August like what Angeline said.
Am I a versatile blogger? I am not sure, but I do write what ever comes to my mind, may it be food, something happening around me, my two kids or any special occasions. And as part of receiving this award, I need to state 7 facts about myself. Well, here goes nothing.....
- I love purple and turquoise colours. They are beautiful colours and most of my wardrobe is of those 2 colours. I feel peace and young in them. *wink*
- I am a rice person. I will never go without rice in a day.
- I love shopping for earrings. And I have many pairs that I have no place to keep them. My earrings ranging from simple diamond and pearls; party and tribe-themed to those exquisite and dangling type.
- I am a perfectionist by nature, never like faults but most of the time, I have to fine-tune to fit other people's demand.
- I hate pork liver and what ever goes inside a pig!
- I am a homey person, loves to stay at home, reading and cooking. So you know that I am counting down to the day I move into my new house and be that person.
- I wish I could juggle my time well between my business and family.
So I am passing this award and tag to the following versatile bloggers who never stop in amaze me: