Time zoomed with extreme speed. It does not wait for anyone. It just feel like yesterday when I watched "Three Musketeers" with hubby till midnight. I rarely watch DVDs, but a good movie is not to be missed! With a blink of eye, it is Sunday today!
So I would like to express my gratitude for the week ....
1. I am grateful that I am alive today and able to attend to your words in church this morning with my family.
2. I am grateful to my MIL who volunteered to help me to take care of my two hyper-active kids in the evenings for couple of days. And thank you for the nice and warm dinners at home, mum!
3. I am grateful that little girl and I have recovered from our sickness.
4. I am grateful that hubby installed WhatsApp into my Blackberry and now communication with friends is better and free of charge!
5. I am grateful that little girl has finished her first semester of school and she is doing fine in school. And I am grateful that Baby Jay is progressing well and is growing up handsomely and healthy.
6. I am grateful for the decisions we have made this week. With God's blessing, everything is on track now.
7. I am grateful for the mistakes that I have made this week because I learn and grow from mistakes.
8. I am grateful for yesterday, today and tomorrow!!
9.I am grateful to all the blogger friends and readers who take their valuable times to read my posts and make comments.
Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. - William Arthur Ward