Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sibu by road

Let see! The kids' milk powder. Checked! Kids' clothing. Checked! Diapers. Checked! Snacks. Checked! My clothing. Checked! Toiletries. Checked! What else I forget?? The luggage has been there since the weekend, almost ready for our trip. I have double, triple check and still checking on the items this morning. Lol! Why not? I must not forgetting things when it comes to travelling with my kids.

I will be taking a short break from the shop and going to Sibu by road tomorrow. My first road trip to Sibu and I wonder I can stand the long duration in the car with my 2 kids or not. Lol!

Leaving the shops to my 2 sales assistants. Their first without me around, I guess they can handle it well.

The kids particularly my girl is so looking forward to the trip. Why not? No need to go to school and same time, can see her doting grandparents and aunt there. It is my hubby's cousin's wedding tomorrow evening, so it will be a grand family affair there. Being the eldest grandchild, my hubby is expected to be there and since we cannot make for the tea ceremony in the morning, we shall make up for the dinner. This will be Baby Jay's second trip to Sibu and his great grandmother is so looking forward to seeing him again. In the past we usually in the hurry when we were in Sibu, but this time round, we will have more times to visit Sibu. But I guess we will be spending more times in hubby's grandparent's house and my SIL's shop.

I just hope it will be smooth road trip and hopefully the kids will be able to take some naps in the car, so giving me less headache. We will start our trip around 7 somethings after collecting our pre-ordered sio bao to bring over to our relatives. We will be back to Kuching on Friday evening! Adios! Wish us a happy and smooth journey.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy traveling...

Ezvina said...

Drive carefully...enjoy ur trip.

suituapui said...

Have a safe drive and enjoy your stay in Sibu. Guess you'll be very busy while you're here...with the wedding and all. Enjoy yourself!

Coffee Girl said...

Mesti dah sampai nak? :-) Enjoy the kampuas and the mee suahs and the kompias!