Monday, October 10, 2011

Secret Garden Grill, Sibu

It rained on the 2nd night. After wait for SIL to close her shop around 8pm, we had our dinner ala Western style.


We went to Secret Garden Grill after heard recommendation from Suituapui blog. Just want to taste their burgers with their own made patties. So, my verdict? The price quite reasonable, the place is pretty cosy and great for gathering. We chose the "non-smoking" area since we have kids. Food portion pretty big for our tummies.

From the picture, I know my children were enjoying themselves. Why not? Not so often we bring them to this type of place in Kuching!



Here are our orders, so don't drool over them, okay? Lol!

Double Cheese beef burger.


Supposed to order some chicken nuggets for my kids, but end up with their crispy chicken. Not bad, can compete with KFC!

My chicken burger.


SIL ordered meatball spaghetti. Very filling.

We slept late that night because we were too full from the food.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Almost my lunch time....cheese burger....

mNhL said...

Aiyo...the burger looks so delicious....

suituapui said...

LOL!!! Nice, right? Gee! Those people must pay me commission for promoting their business!

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Wow! The burger looks huge!

Btw, thanks for your compliments on my lil' girl :)

wenn said...

kids surely love them..