Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Settle our dinner

By the time Jamie's graduation concert finished, it was almost 6pm when we reached home. 

We took a quick shower and rest before we went out for our late dinner. We decided to settle our dinner at Premier Food Republic. Yes, we have been patronising this food court quite frequently now.



I was ravishing and just ordered what in front of me. Too lazy to walk around the food court and check out the stalls. Thankfully, the Hainanese chicken rice that I had wasn't too bad. The steamed chicken and chilli dipping were good but I found the rice too wet to my liking.


Hubby ordered something new from the Foochow stall. Stewed pork mee sua.


And a plate of stuffed kompia too. He commented the kompia was nicer than the mee sua.

14 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

Ohhh! I miss kompia so much. One of these days I must make a trip to Sitiawan to get some kompia.

suituapui said...

Stewed pork mee sua? Now that's new! Never heard of it - you're sure it's not pek ting eyok?

PH said...

The food all look good. Must be very satisfying.

mun said...

I will have the kompia then.

Merryn said...

I've always wondered if the kompia there is similar to the ones in sitiawan. I've only eaten the sitiawan version and I like it.

The Yum List said...

Chicken rice seems to be a staple where you can't go too wrong.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Same with Merryn, I like the Sitiawan version...

stevevhan said...

I would want to try that kompia really really bad!

Blackswan said...

Love to try the stewed pork! xoxo

Libby said...

Hainanese chicken rice is definitely a safe choice when we don't know what to eat and order

Królowa Karo said...

Everything looks nice.

The Yum List said...

Plants make me very happy. The more the better is my philosophy.

Twilight Man said...

Now I want to check if they sell good Kompia in KL.

Sharon D. said...

Sadly, I have yet to try kompia ..haha!