Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Last Sunday

We woke up pretty late last Sunday as the night before we went for a walk and window shopping with a cousin.

By the time we were ready, it was around 930am and we went to Ice Buddy Cafe for breakfast.

There was a new laksa stall next to the kolo mee stall so I decided to give it a try.

The laksa turned out nice. Better than the previous laksa stall.


After breakfast, we went to Sunday school. Everyone went to their respective classes and Jan got chance to be pianist that day.....

...while Jay was the little helper taking care of the contribution box.


Jamie's favourite part was the arts time. That morning, the kids were to colour a sheep and to continue with more craft in the next session.


Jamie was attentive and did not want me to help him with the colouring. So he did all the colouring by himself.


After that we visited my parents, spent some time with them before we had our lunch in 8 Way Restaurant. I had butter fish rice that day and I really enjoyed the crispy fish fillet and the buttery sauce. Not a dainty dish as I could not finish it.

After that we went home for an afternoon nap. That was how we spent our Sunday before the school reopened the next day.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie is so cute. He is so talented in art. Good boy!

suituapui said...

Laksa sure looks good. Hey!!! Where's the sheep? Show! Show!!! LOL!!!

mun said...

that is how sundays should be with worshipping and bonding with family.

Merryn said...

Got ready by 9.30am is considered late? LoL! I am always still sleeping until 10.30am everyday. Haha.

Nice activities the kids had. Lovely Sunday for your family <3

lina said...

Nice Sunday activities :)

Nancy Chan said...

A nice relaxing Sunday spent in church and with family. Jamie is very independent and he can do his own colouring. Good boy!

Unknown said...

Hassle free Sunday time with kids right?...

Somewhere in Singapore said...

I miss Sarawak laksa...

Reanaclaire said...

So nice to see your girl playing piano.. last time I sent my 3 kids for lessons and none of them ended up playing well. They played in the school band instead and my girl is more interested in gymnastics than in music. :)

Sharon D. said...

What a nice way to spend a Sunday. Your kids amaze me..they are talented and independent. :D