Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Snippet of today

A snippet of what my day looks like today....

Japanese rose

A very warm day (again). Personally, I would prefer to stay indoor under such weather but today is not an ordinary day to stay in.

Jan

Jan is taking a day leave from school to take her piano pratical exam this morning.

But before that, we picked up my sil who is in Kuching for a breakfast.

Kuay chap

Then we went for a quick walk in The Spring hunting for my FIL's shoes.


After that, we accompanied Jan to her exam hall which is in Hilton Hotel. It was still early so we had chance to wait at the lobby and take some photos.

Me taking photo of my kids

An orchid display piece with super big light bulbs

After she was done, we were in time to pick up Jay from school and had a quick lunch before we went home for a quick shower and their afternoon tuition.

Roasted chicken for dinner

My sil stayed till dinner time so we went to M2 Seafood Restaurant for a nice dinner before I sent her back to my in-laws' house.

And suddenly when we were about to go out for dinner, the sky opened and it rained cats and dogs! Heavy rain, strong wind and thunderstorm.

And yes, what a tiring day it has been.  The rain has stopped outside but it is cooler to sleep tonight. Time to log out and good night, world.  See you in my next post.

12 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

Jan looks pretty in the floral frock. Such a sweet young girl. I hope it rain here too. Today is extremely hot.

Agnes CF Lee said...

it is good to rain in the evening to provide natural air con for us to have a good night sleep.

mun said...

Tiring but fruitful day! Jan is so calm, before her piano exam can go to so many places.

suituapui said...

Your girl has grown into such a pretty little lady now. I love that dress, very nice English floral prints. Hope she did well in the piano exam, she certainly looked very happy in the pics.

Ezvina said...

Good morning Rose, another new day today.

Princess Ribbon said...

It's warm here everyday and every nite too.. Jan still can pose so steadily before her piano exam, clever girl !

Libby said...

Weather has been unbearable recently, so hot that I have to on the air con more frequently

Libby said...

Your girl looks so sweet and pretty in that floral dress

Reanaclaire said...

I was eyeing the roasted chicken... that looks good! A very fruitful day indeed, Rose... time does pass very fast, right!

Merryn said...

Ahh.. How did she do? I bet she did well. Ethan's piano exam will be in June. Drum exam also in June @_@

I love the orchid display but the bulbs are definitely too big. Haha.

Yee Ling said...

Love the pink Japanese rose. It looks small but is very beautiful.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Me also eyeing the roasted chicken, hehe...