It is March again! This is the time when parents would be required and busy enrolling their children for primary school placement. When the children is 5 years old, they need to enrol for primary school 2 years in advance. For instance, those born in 2009 would required to enrol in 2014 for 2016 Primary One class.
For Jay, he registered last year for a Sibu primary school as that time we did not know how long we would stay in Sibu. Since we have moved back here, I would need to re-apply for his primary one which is starting next year. So it is all over again. All those forms filling, photocopying and queues.
New enrolment is throughout the month of March. For those children born in 2010, you are required to register now. Don't forget to bring children' original birth certificate when collecting the forms from the school.
After filling up all the forms, attach together with following documents and pass back to the respective school:
1. Copy of children' birth certificate
2. Copy of parents' identification card
3. Copy of Marriage cert (of Divorce cert)
4. Proof of house address with parent's name on it such as copy of house's utility bill (i.e electricity or water)
5. A white envelope 4" × 9" with RM0.60 stamp affixed