Friday, May 11, 2012

Still under the weather


The kids and I are still recovering from our cough and flu.  Just this morning, I brought Baby Jay to clinic since his cough and flu did not subdue even after his course of medication has finished up.  Suppose to bring my girl along since she is still having some cough bugs but she "mati-mati" wants to go to school today. 

So with advice of hubby, I brought him to another panel doctor, which prescribe slightly different course.  According to doctor, with this crazy weather, it will usually take times and patience for young children to recover from sickness.  As long as they are still active and can eat and drink, there would not be any much concern.  *sigh of relief*.  Anyway I also got myself new medication since I coughing non stop especially at night, which caused me some sleepless nights for past week.  I think hubby is annoyed with me because I disrupted his sleep.  *wink* 

 Anyway, those coughing bugs did not stop me from having a steamboat feast on Wednesday .  A treat to my staff and sister.  The kids also tag along, and although they did not eat much they enjoyed the scenery and garden strolling. 

We went to My House Steamboat in Jalan Peace.  I love its curry crabs and crispy chicken wings. Unfortunately they did not serve crabs that night, I guess they are cutting down on dishes since it was a weekday.  That night only 3 tables were occupied including us. 

Their delicious bbq chicken wings

Steamboat with Tom yam soup for those "cili padi"

4 of us having the steamboat and the dinner cost RM115.50 plus drinks.  RM22 per adult and RM11 per children but since both children did not eat much, they waived their fee.

8 comments:

suituapui said...

Never been to this one. The last one I went to was at a house along Nanas Road - long ago. I love steamboat...very much.

Coffee Girl said...

It's the flu season again so soon? pack up on the vit C and lotsa love Rose! :-)

mNhL said...

Hope the kids get well soon. Cough still eat tomyam...

yvonne said...

BBQ chicken wing! Steamboat tomyam! Boy, these 2 stuffs are sure yummy (but heaty!).

Take care and drink more fluid, ya~

Yannie said...

Weather is damn hot. I drink coconut drinks, honey and juice only. I dare not take any heaty stuff at this moment, except my own baking.

Kristie said...

Get well soon kids!

Happy Mother's Day to you :-)

Mummy Gwen said...

Get well soon to mummy and the kids. Take care ya.

My Little Angel said...

Oh Rose..... You always show us the delicious meals... Yum yum!